Friday, August 20, 2010

The Genius Maker #101

I have not been able to post much as I have been away for the past week.

While the Yankee offense did a great job over the past few days, I am concerned with the injuries mounting again. ARod seems to be breaking down a little bit (the end of teh contract will be ugly just as I predicted), Pettitte needs to shake the groin injury and Berkman is on the DL. I am still hopeful about Marte and Aceves and have not heard anything.

Cano is definitely either the best or 2nd best in the league this year.

I liked to see Hughes pitch a game with no walks!

Granderson hitting better is helping the lineup a lot. I hope it continues.

The Yankees need to cream Seattle at home...3 game sweep, but 2 wins at a minimum...I want a sweep!

No comments:

Post a Comment