Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Genius Maker #67

I have to say I am a little disappointed in CC. He has been great, but 0-4 against Boston really is not getting it done. That being said, I am extremely disappointed in the offense who made Lackey look anything but a guy with an ERA over 6!

A few notes: CC really didn't pitch poorly, the credit goes to the Red Sox offense; they took advantage of every mistake.

I was upset with the opening lineup. Why in the world would Girardi start Cervelli against Boston? The BS about CC feeling good with him didn't work did it? CC can pitch to anyone, so why not play the guy who is far better?

Finally, what in the world were Joe Buck and McCarver looking at regarding the play at 2nd base where Cano so clearly tagged out Pedroia? They kept saying the call was right and Cano never tagged him. While I could see the ukp missing it, I would he wouldn't. The replay in slow mo was so clear my son (7) said he was out. If you slo mo'd their replay it was absolutely obvious and without question it was an out...by a lot. He was tagged on two frames and 2 frames later Pedroia hadn't even touched the bag.

I want this last game.

No comments:

Post a Comment