Friday, September 30, 2011

The Genius Maker #95 Pre game 1 UPDATE

The Yanks chose to leave Colon off the roster. Also, I should note and this was shabby of me but I didn't discuss Noesi as an option. Because he had just pitched I didn't expect him to be on it. That being said, while I probably agree, I do want to point out that I think Noesi has a bright future. he has similar stuff to what I saw in Nova last year and again when I was annoyed the Yanks sent down Nova the first time. Noesi isn't as sharp on his breaking stuff, but he will make a jump for us from what he was this year to next year.

I kind of feel bad for Colon who was always smiling and part of the team in a positive way. No complaints, attitude or anything...he also pitched well overall and was a great signing.

No comments:

Post a Comment